GTfusion Dunlop - Organisation d'Evénements autour de la simulation automobile - GT5

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

GTfusion Dunlop - Organisation d'Evénements autour de la simulation automobile - GT5
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Investigation round 2

4 participants

Investigation round 2 Empty Investigation round 2

Message  GT5rs_mouse91 Dim 3 Avr - 12:05

If you have some complaint for the race of the round 2, you can putt here the replays for investigation by the Staff GTfusion Wink

GT5rs_mouse91
Team manager
Team manager

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Investigation round 2 Empty Reclamation Click-o Group B

Message  ART_Click-o Dim 3 Avr - 21:24

Hi to everyone, here is my unfortunate reclamation of the first RUN of the Round 2.

Im sorry to say that the behavior of GTPL_Kolsa2 was totally wrong, not only in the actual race, but also out of them, were he used his own home lenguage to answer my own remarks of his dirty way of driving, when Schettura arrived to the "room" suddenly he "learned" English. No apologies no remorse and no class shown by him, to me and to other drivers in my round. Additionaly i want to remark also the bad gestion of Tuesday (the organizer of the round) where he decided to prejudge my person and WARN ME & Kolsa, both at the same time with no base at all, when Kolsa was the only one to be punished in any way possible. I was the one directly affected by the driving of Kolsa and there is not any other way around to the case(as i see it on the replay). Of the 4 Runs i got hit by Kolsa (BADLY DAMAGED) in 2 of them and in each one like 3 times, my score got directly affected by this actions since i had to stop in the Pit lane in both runs, first and second. A real shame.

Here is the link to the first run:

http://www.4shared.com/file/PjhASRXY/GTfusionRound2GroupBRun1.html

I hope i get an objetive judge based on what its vissible. A lot of damage.
2.5 hours of racing, 2 unsatisfactory and half of them with cleanliness and respect since KOLSA LEFT DQF´d by Schettura.

When Schettura came everything turned out right. Its sad because the level of playing was sky high by everyone except by KOLSA, who made an example of not agressive driving but ALqaeda terrorism. bom

I hope that next time i dont have to take the point that correspond to me by a reclamation. pale

Best regards to all. And peace. flower

ART_Click-o

Investigation round 2 Empty Complain Round 3 Pool E

Message  gtracing_xklibur Lun 4 Avr - 6:14

Hi everybody,

during the 3rd race, ART_Memnoch_86 asked someone to take care about his battle with BTH_pimiki54. As he said, BTH_pimiki54 played to bump his car all along the race.

After looking the replay, it was a connection problem from ART_Memnoch_86, his car was moving from side to side and inevitably, on the BTH_pimiki54 's car.

At the end of the race, BTH_pimiki54 celebrate what he thanks was a very nice and friendly race by offering his place to ART_Memnoch_86.

In conclusion, it was two good drivers, making some little mistakes but not helped by theirs connections, that's all.

Regards,

Matt

gtracing_xklibur

Investigation round 2 Empty Re: Investigation round 2

Message  Schettura Lun 4 Avr - 10:46

Hello all,

Read this, it's important for the rest of the year!

I close this topic!
Why?
here's part public, it is not about having a reckoning.
I've seen too many things unbearable this weekend on chat PSN.
If you have any complaints or any suggestions, you can go through your team manager.
It is the goal of having a team manager.
The team manager has private lounge to talk about that.

Carefully read the following:

If you claim to carry a driver:

-Your claim is based:
1) The driver receives a warning
2) The replay of all shopping will be analyzed. If you yourself made ​​a mistake, regardless of race (all 4). You will also receive a warning.

-Your claim is unfounded:
It is you who will receive the warning.

2 warning = out of GTfusion.

To recap, the GTfusion was created to bring together all the gentlemen drivers in the world of GT

GTfusion values​​: Respect, fun, Fairplay.

Pierre

Salut à tous,

Je ferme ce topic!
Pourquoi?
ici c'est une partie public, il n'est pas question ici d'avoir des règlements de compte.
J'ai déjà vu trop de chose insuportable ce week end sur le tchat PSN.
Si vous avez la moindre réclamation ou la moindre suggestion, vous pouvez passer par votre team manager.
C'est l' objectif d'avoir des team manager.
Les team manager ont un salon privée pour parler de cela.

Lisez bien ce qui suit:

Si vous portez réclamation sur un pilote:

-Votre réclamation est fondée:
1) Le pilote recoit un avertissement
2) Le replay de toute vos courses sera analysé. Si vous avez vous même fait une faute, peu importe la course (Toutes les 4) . Vous recevrez aussi un avertissement.

-Votre réclamation n'est pas fondée:
C'est vous qui recevrez l'avertissement.

2 avertissement = exlusion du GTfusion.

Pour rappel, le GTfusion a été crée pour réunir tous les gentlemen drivers du monde de GT

Les valeurs du GTfusion: Respect, plaisir, Fairplay.

Pierre

Schettura
Staff
Staff

http://www.gt5rs.com

Investigation round 2 Empty Re: Investigation round 2

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé