GTfusion Dunlop - Organisation d'Evénements autour de la simulation automobile - GT5

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

GTfusion Dunlop - Organisation d'Evénements autour de la simulation automobile - GT5
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

guestbook - livre d'or

2 participants

guestbook - livre d'or Empty guestbook - livre d'or

Message  Schettura Dim 23 Jan - 17:46

Hi all
Salut à tous

Here the pilot can post their comments
Ici les pilotes peuvent poster leurs commentaires

Frendly

Pierre

Schettura
Staff
Staff

http://www.gt5rs.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

guestbook - livre d'or Empty Re: guestbook - livre d'or

Message  PureGT_SWE_1 Dim 30 Jan - 20:48

Here are some of the comments about the GTfusion from PureGT.

- An exyra big thanks to Hakkan for organising us and to Pierre and the other French fellas who helped organise what has become a much looked forwards to evening..

- Yes it was great fun last time, and some great racing! Very Happy

-That was a really great race side by side though the esses the hole way to bridge!

- Thank you to all who took part, hopefully Fusion will return with GT5 and all the tracks, i am positively drooling.

- Highlight of the evening for me, apart from Zayns debut was the 2nd race with Schettura which was both brilliantly exciting with no exchanges of paint whatsoever, both of us carefull to avoid spoiling the others race and realising we both held the key to a good result by allowing each other to slipstream, that kept the pack a safe distance away

- It was sweet because it was first victory that night, maybe i could vin more but noooooooooooo..
hakan and sean decided in two races that i must finish second, eating dust from their bumper..
and in one moment i saw hakan vaving from the car something like this.. lol!

- Great work Pierre "SHETTURA" and your family too

- Thank you Pierre, I really have enjoyed the racing evenings you have created, I know how much of your time organising an event like this can take, it is very much appriciated.

- OH MY GOD...... Yes yes yes it`s back... This is one of the finest organized race nights there is.(before GT5 comes out ofcourse)....
I would strongly recomend everyone that is thinking of joining this, to sign up. I havent had a bad nights racing here ever... And the more the better...

- And a big huge thanks too Pierre and tuesday fo organising this... cant be an easy task...
Pat ur self on ur backs guys and think of how many enoys ur hard work....

- Well last night was ACE! Massive thanks to GT5rs and the organisers for making this possible and big respect to everyone that took part. I think we held up the PGT flag in true "honourable" style Great racing peeps!
Just imagine how good this event will be with a lobby system and a full compliment of cars and tracks to go with it.

As said, this was only a few of the very positive comments on our forum. Now we are looking forward to an even better environment to race in (private lobbys).
Big welcome to all new Teams, Good luck out on the track sunny

Regards
Håkan

PureGT_SWE_1
Staff
Staff

http://honourabledrivers.com/forum/index.php

Revenir en haut Aller en bas